Shoreside Architects Ltd. will commence trading on the 1st June 2016
Watch this space for our exciting new projects, introductory offers and start of a new way of life
Shoreside Architects have just obtained Planning Permission for this New Extension , Loft conversions and a Detatched Garage in Segars Lane, Ainsdale
Shoreside Architects produce a 3d model to illustrate proposed massing and to evaluate colour options for client
How Secure is your Business?
Just been to a very interesting presentation by Nick Holden, MD of Nexus Protect (www.nexus-protect.co.uk) organised by the Liverpool & Sefton Chamber of Commerce (www.liverpoolchamber.org.uk), Very thought provoking on physical ,data and cyber security issues even for the small business.
Shoreside Architects are pleased to announce that they are partnering with Sefton MBC Buillding Control to deliver its projects:
What are the benefits of being registered with LABC’s Partner Authority Scheme?
- A single point of contact for all your building control work in England, Wales and Scotland
- Competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or major developments
- Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
- Simplified fees and invoicing arrangements
- Electronic submissions and e-working
- Easy access to the planning department, the highways engineers and local fire service
- In-depth expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists.
In summary, the client benefits from a single point of contact, consistent approach,
improved pre-application service and still benefits from local knowledge, excellent
liaison with other services such as Fire, Police and Environmental Health.